The Dangers of Silencing Your Guests
Your Mission: Create A Positive Experience For Your Guest
IF you truly want to provide value to your guests…IF you want to improve your customer service…IF you want to improve the overall experience for your guests…you should WANT to hear their feedback. Your guests want the opportunity to have their voice heard, and want to feel like their feedback is valued by the business they chose to spend their hard earned cash at! One sure fire way to tell your guests that their voice doesn’t matter…and that your real intention is to ‘take the money and run’ is to turn off your Facebook reviews.
© Alexis Abare and Benjamin Selecky, Haunted Farms of America, Inc.
Facebook Reviews: Dos and Don’t
- Answer reviews promptly and professionally
- Encourage guests to contact you via private message to discuss further
- Show genuine appreciation for their feedback
- Turn off Reviews on any social media sites
- Ignore bad reviews and comments
- Argue or respond to guests aggressively or defensively
Spillover & Collateral Damage
How Guests React To Being Silenced
How To Handle Reviews